Simplicity
Have you ever pondered on how beautiful simplicity is. Maybe it is because I am lazy or there is less stress with simplicity, but it is incredible. Silence can have it's moments and speak louder than any radio personality or band. Though I prefer to listen to music and stray from what may seem mundane. Anyway, nature, though very deep, is simple to the first thought.
I find many simple things that bring me a lot of pleasure, but how simple is nothing? Is nothing simple or complex? For there to be the existence of nothing, we must unlearn everything. For example, when we try to picture how the universe is truly of no space, we picture a color of black or white, maybe the clarity of water or how something is absent. Using metaphors ect... Though we can not think of what nothing is. Sorry that went deep, lol.
I enjoy wondering and pondering on different things like that. I think deep. Especially about how well science does prove the existence of God.
Well...tell me your thoughts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well done!
[url=http://neimxnto.com/emli/olxk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dhinoxzs.com/byxs/uyxw.html]Cool site[/url]
Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit
Good design!
http://neimxnto.com/emli/olxk.html | http://uttoeawj.com/oaep/jbip.html
Post a Comment