This week is an awesome week! I am excited. I am stressed. I get to relax for once though. I only have 1/4 of my shopping done and I am going out of town to play drums for a retreat and wont be back until the 23rd...severly limiting my shopping time. I have more or less the important things and those I dont have, I know what to get.
I would like to hear some holiday memories if you want to post any. I remember two very funny incidents from back in the day. The first one is told by my mom, because I do not remember the incident since I was so young. But apparently I have always been ENTHUSIASTIC about Christmas and Christmas trees...but when I was three I pulled the eight foot tree on top of me, did not cry or anything, but I got the ornament I was reaching for. The other funny story, which unfortunatley there is a picture of, I ran downstairs naked one morning when I was seven or eight, but did not notice I was naked...I apologize to my sis if she saw me. I did have my rat tail then though...but that was the last year I had that I think.
Music
I discovered one of my favorite rock bands has dismembered within the past week and a half. Beloved is no more and that makes me sad, because I was crazy about their style of melodic music and hard core chorus.
The Agony Scene has now signed on with Roadrunner Records. So congradulations to those talented guys! That is well known label to get on with lots of ministry opportunities available if they desire. I will be praying for you guys. Rock on!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:
Post a Comment