Saturday, January 29, 2005

Yes I did say that...
My friends will enjoy this piece, because it will allow them to blackmale me for years to come. Anyway, today I saw in the magazine Kentucky Monthly an artilce on Fara Fath. I think she is very talented and of course hot.


So this is the story on how I met Fara...almost, but not really at all. I was coming home from greuling day of classes at UK, since I commute and I find my mom studying the TV. I walked in and started making some lunch, as I saw this attractive girl appear and I was like, "Who is that?" as my mom replied "It is Days of Our Lives and I think she is also from Kentucky," So I was intrigued and sat down to eat and watch this thing known as a Soap Opera, or this character named Mimi I should say. Little did I know it was the beginning of a new series (on Days) entitled "The Salem Stalker." To say least, I was watching Days pretty regularly for a semester. All thanks to Ms. Fara aka Mimi :)

Then I found out last month my friend Casey Ellis works with her dad and she had come into town. He had met her while working, but he had no clue who she was... I did not know she was from Lextown until that point. So I tried to explain to him that she was on a soapopera, but he quite expectingly laughed at me and I laughed at me, but more for shame's sake. Anyway, it turns out she went to Lafayette HS, I have many friends from there, but more to the point is my friend Casey met her, which is close enough to be able to say that I almost met Fara, but not really. Anyway, she is talented, hot and I will probably never meet her, but good luck to her and her career. Oh yah, she is still a UK basketball fan...which is sweet.


No comments: