...Yah I'm back :)
Sorry about the long delay on my postings, but I simply just have not done it. I have not been in the writing mode latley. More reading and learning mode. Now I can start applying and thikning mode on it...which is what I usually do to organize thoughts and other things.
A Wedding and Norma Jean
So I went to Knoxville to see my good friend Monica get married and ran into some old HS friends. We did the catch up thing, which is weird. I ran into another one at a new restaraunt here in Lexington. I feel very weird about my friends graduating college and getting married and doing this whole catch up thing now.
Nashville was crazy. I went down with a group of good friends. We went to a Norma Jean concert and video shoot. So I will be in a crazy music video. I was kicked in the face three times, landed on more than I can count and was in the second row from the stage. It rocked and I luved every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment