Catch Up to SPEED
School Started
Renee is still here! I jumped when I found out, well almost, but I am so excited. All of my classes rock and I am going to be able to do soooooo much more with my media. I will be able to make full flash and interactive web sites, DVDs and movies, video and just you name it!
What a Show
I saw Winter Solstace, Evergreen Terrace, As Cities Burn and two other awesome regional bands. One from Maryland and one from Cincy. I had my face rocked off. It was great and I saw a number of peeps I knew there.
The Ninety Five Theses
I have had a lot of feed back, some yay and some neigh on the name change. I will support it, since it is what they want, and there is no going back. So we are working on a lot of new stuff, from songs for their EP to a new web site. There are soooo many changes coming about soon. So I am excited, but scare at the same time. I dont know what God wants me to do.
I need prayer for me to pray lol. My walk is okay, but definitely not what I want it to be...it isnt horrible at all, it is great, but in a lull or sort of lazy. I have met a lot of new people who rock! So maybe some awesome stuff will happen with that. I luv meeting new peeps. I think I scare them though, until they get to know me :)
Anyway, let me know how you all are doing, you can always post on my myspace page or here, but I think yo have to click the comment link two times to get to it...lol, everything was fine, before blogger updated. Oh and that new KSE video is up, because the old link was killed...so it is a little bigger, much crisper and the sound is great!
The Boyfriend (of my sister)
I never thought he had personality and couldnt picture my sister with him...but this is only after his first time meeting me and at my house for dinner, so maybe he was nervous. When I went to pick my sis up from Cincy though, she was with him, I saw the real him, a different side...so I might be warming up to him, which is scary. I WILL NOT STAND for my sister to be hurt again. Too many jerks, too many guys who dont deserve her. She is better than them all...they have to prove something to me. I love her and though I dont spend nearly enough time chilling with her, she matters.
Jeremy Mauney
I found out my good friend who moved and married in Japan is drawiong tshirt designs for the band Between the Buried and Me...that is crazy. He also joined a Japanese Death Metal band...and may be moving to Hawaii
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment