Sometimes I think that war is uneccessary. People die left and right unexpectedly already. I often think of songs such as "Paper Thin Hymn" by Anberlin, "When The Sun Sleeps" by Under Oath, "A Gray A.M." by A Thousand Falling Skies, Eric Clapton and so many other songs. People who died unexpectedly and people want another chance to see them or say something.
At the same time I think things are worth fighting for. If people were not so rushed and willing to listen and walk in each other's shoes, it would make things so much easier to understand. Movies and TV shows like Crash and Lost show why people are the way they are. Operah is big on that. Even the worst people in the world are the way they are for some reason. It is the hurt inside...Satan takes hold and our fallen nature takes root and evil emits I guess.
Thank God that Jesus Christ found me. I find joy and love in the hardest of times. Right now is pretty hard.
I thank God for my friends in Iraq, Afghanistan ect... I can only send my sincere thanks for your commitment to me and my life. I always remember you in a very sincere way when watching BAnd of Brothers and Saving Private Ryan. I have six of you over there. Do it well.
An interesting moment I am in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great post.
A scripture for you:
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2
http://theprinceofpeace.blogspot.com/2006_04_01_theprinceofpeace_archive.html
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Finn comfort golf bids shoe prison
Post a Comment