Friday, May 28, 2004

Dream Evaluation

Okay, so I often have interesting dreams that shouldnt make any sense at all, but they do. Have you ever had a dream about someone you have not seen in a long time but care about or are friends with? Someone you have not thought about at all that day, but yet they appear in your dream?
Well that happened last night. I have a good friend that is a girl and I have not seen her in too long. Anyway, here is the dream and for some random reason she was in it. I have forgotten parts of it already so bare with me.

  I was asleep on the top bunk of a bunkbed one night, either in a dorm room or apartment. The phone rings and it is one of my parents, or maybe it was a friend but anyway, they told me that this friend of mine had to have knee surgery, because she is a dancer and it could be fatal or something fatal was involved. She had called my parent or friend to tell them to get a hold of me. She wanted me to come down and see her or talk, in case she didnt make it, because we havn't talked in a while and we do care a lot about each other. This was at about three in the morning and we had just gone through a terrible storm that night.
  So I push off my covers, but ended up dozing for about fifteen minutes and woke up again to be confused whether I had dreamed the situation or if it was real. I still felt urgent and I think I went to the hospital and as I entered the doors I was in my High School Jazz Band class, but still felt urgent. I ended up playing the bells in Jazz Band, can you believe that, bells? I loathe the bells and always enjoy playing either set or percussion. It was painful to play jazz on bells, I could do it, but it was agony. Then Mr. O. started asking me about what I was doing, maybe I messed up, I dont know. I remember I had to start explaining that I am still in college but playing bells in jazz band in high school.
  The next thing I know, as Mr. O. was chewing me for some reason, I was rescued by my friend who has the life threatening knee surgery and our friend Kim. Anyway, she grabbed me and some how we ran to my car, where Kim drove. For some reason it turned into me rescuing my friend, but I could not go with her, because I was fending off or obligated to stay or something like that. She opened the door and gave me this look and I was like, "screw it" and I jumped in the back as she followed closing the door.
  Kim drove off and my friend and I layed in the back seat spooning one another, me on the bottom and her kind of wedged between the back of the seat and me. Then we spoke of how we care for oneanother and held each other. I think we might have even kissed. Which that has never happened, but I have dreamed stranger things.

So is this worthy of a movie script ya think?

No comments: