Something
Well, I now feel stressed. Which is not a bad thing, considering I often find my self working better under pressure or at the last minute, maybe because I am at my peeked focused point or something. Anyway, as a natural procrastenator, I have been working to change my trends, for a long time now...lol.
I find my self working on three web projects at the same time, good for real world experience I guess...Expedite's site as usual, which will soon be more professional and what they need, Steve Wiggins, which may take a while since he didnt like my first draft, but I get to use that idea for the Team Boom Boom paintball site...which also doubles as a final project in my HTML class...sweet! On top of that I am working on booking a couple shows for Expedite, working 20 hours a week, setting up/tearing down shows and trying to find time to worship and committ to quiet time with God. My relationship with Him is definitely a challenge to keep up, not to mention all of my friends I want to stay in contact with.
All in all, time management is my greatest desire and yet my greatest weakness. I feel like I always need to be doing something, even though I know I dont, even though I naturally procrastinate and it is a strange cycle my friends.
--love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment