Thursday, February 10, 2005

Web Pages

Okay, I admit I enjoy coding html and other stuff, but it is not a hobby. I do run a website for a growing local band, have been asked to make one by a local artist and am working one on a paintball field I am a part of. (so if you like paintball and live in/near Lexington) let me know.
If you want a web site...let me know, but they are not high quality yet, but are very functional. Epxedite gets about fifty to sixty hits a day now...1700+ total from last month...and that is on a Tripod hosted site.

Recap...classes for the semester:

So yah, I am actually enjoying classes this semester in college. Finally a semester of things that are interesting and not demanding, except Spanish IV. So if I do not recieve A's in three of four of my classes, Uncle Dirty and P-Dirty have permission to "cup-check me" and make me buy them a pitcher of beer...whenever we go out together again.

Instead of pursuing the major of FLIE or Foreign Language International Economics, math/economics and statistics are kicking my butt, I think I will go with Web Multimedia as my emphasis, but get into Desktop Publishing, Information Management and Design.


No comments: