The past couple weeks:
Bittersweet Show
The Ninety-Five Theses had their first show without Mark and Jon on stage. Ian did a great job giong nuts and playing his parts, a couple were missed, but that is expected...he is new lol. Dallas, Lewis and Josh nailed their parts and combined with Ian, kept up energy and entertained the crowed. God was there. We have a bazillion new shows coming up...the stage is a little empty, the depth calls for a bass, but it is still incredible. I danced in public for the first time, in an auditorium for movies/lectures ect... not much space.
Friends
I am still really cut up about Jeremy. I love him like a bro, I didn't think him basically giving up his beliefs for some conspiracy theories, with some legit evidence, would cut so much. It hurts. I pray for him everyday.
Flyers and Design and School
President Curly is dropping the ball in a BIG way. He is sitting there watching the design and computer science majors suffer, for a freaking entire semester...with printers still not working to pring out PORTFOLIO pieces and projects! Servers that are just now cooperating and allowing us to access the files! He needs more tech staff. There are like three guys for the whole college with all the responsability. They are rockn', staying up until three every night and being there when the doors of school open. Amazing. I could go on....I want my tuition back, so much stress and crap this semester.
I am creating flyers and promoting the band more. It is time for a next step. It adds to my portfolio and I enjoy it on top of everything. So the web stuff and design stuff are rockn. I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaay excited...though stressed, but excited...I think God is up to something, he may be challenging me on how much I truly do buy into the American dream, since I do not agree with it, but I have been enlightened to ways I am pursuing it, though skewed...would I really be willing to sacrifice that or everything for God...that is what he is growing me with now.
If you want to pray, I could use it there. Let me know if I can return the same to you. Myspace or email are the best ways to communicate with me :)
You can change the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment