School Progress Update
I have accomplished crap load of work this week. I am tired, but still fighting hard. It is rough with all of the computer problems that have put me behind on campus. So my work is not to my satisfaction, but I am getting them done. Some not quite to the teacher's requirements, but its points and I will still get an B if not an A in the classes. I am excited about several of my finished products though :)
So that is a lot of relief almost gone. I am excited about finishing my flash protfolio site and my final cut pro video for the band. I have been working on that video over the entire semester and have well over ten hours into it. I am still not finished with the main line of video and still need to add effects. It is going to be by the skin of my teeth.
Thoughts
I am excited to see Patrick dating a girl that I can really see him with, if he still reads this, I want to wish him luck with that. I miss Paul, Kup and him.
I am gaining interest from people who want me to use my skills in design or video or sound for various stuff. That is rewarding for me.
So you want my Christmas List
+ Cannon Digital Video Camera - mini DV with 1.33 MegaPixel minimum, tripod
+ External Hard Drive - Firewire connection with 256 Gigabytes of Space (or what I can get)
+ CD Player - My CD player in my car stopped working five months ago, it is stock from 1995 and I wore it out. I need one with MP3/WMA capability and preferably ipod/mp3 player ready.
+ Some CD's
+ Some DVD's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment