Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Overcasted

It was rough getting up this morning, knowing she has feelings and is interested, but not ready to take the risk or make the investment. I understand her place and will always wish her the best. I hope things work out that we can be together down the road or God will need to bring someone incredible to take that place, which He is capable of doing. It could very well be God's timing on this, thus I have a great deal of peace. I shouldn't expect to be easy I guess :)

Band Stuff...

The guys wrote a new song and it is giong to be pretty good. Pretty original and pretty brutal. We are also trying to gear up for what God may call us to do. So we are praying a whole lot. Quite a few awesome ministry things are going on and a guy is getting baptised due to Gods work through us. It is all God, not us. We are a tool, but praise God.

No comments: