Band:
So we are doing sooooooo much right now. Everything is in gear and if God is going to do something, it will be by June 30. Ichthus will be a big factor, since we are the ONLY unsigned band playing this year. God has put everything close, if he wants us to go on tour and do ministry. That is in His hands. We are simply trying to do our part of the deal.
We are writing as we record a new EP. Everything has been going well and is such a blessing. We are planning many shows, an incredible amount to be honest. If you have any or want to help out, let us know.
I am working on their new site, creating flyers left and right, creating graphics to promote recording and other things. Not to mention, trying to keep the website updated and keep editing video and posting it. I am enjoying it.
Check this, made it from scratch in Fireworks:

The Girl...
So Brittany is pretty rockn' and by rockn' I mean awesome. That is all you need to know :)
School...
I am still taking classes and am so confused on what to do. God is calling me to go on tour. I don't know if He wants me to go on the Southland Campus 6:08 experience, or with the band. That is a more recent development. Goodness knows I want to get some sort of degree. I am praying a lot and trying to find out what is God's will. Waiting in such a crucial time is so hard.
I have had several teacher changes this semester. Not a bad thing, but change is sometimes stressful with work. I don't think I will be getting another 4.0 this semester. I should do well though.
I am looking at the BA in Telecom. at UK as well as my AD at BCTCS.
Self...
God has been teaching me to be set apart and how to lead with love and lead with grace and follow with truth. Being set apart, not in an elitest role...but as in decision making and surrender, servant hood, obedience ect...
I have been challenged a lot with Christianity today. I am tired of apologizing for Christians and challenge all to seek God's face, completely...for you will not regret it. Stop arguing over doctrine and things that distract you from God's Word. Look at Acts and see different forms of the church. The church is the people and each person's role. It's about time to clean up a lot of the mess that has been made. God wants to hear from you. He is seeking after you. All you have to do is sit and listen and ask.
Until my next post :)
(hopefully more reliable timings)

No comments:
Post a Comment