Tuesday, April 18, 2006

If I Recommend It...

Then you know it is worth reading or purchasing!

So go buy my good friend Patrick Drury's new book, it is funny and his writing style is fluid and simply incredible. If nothing else, it is excellent to keep next to the toilet. Filled with humor and a flous writing style, you will enjoy.
http://www.cafepress.com/patchworks.54813581

"The Barbarian Way" by Macmanus

Will fire you up and definitely challenge where you are at. If you want something to inspire and to reveal the murmurings of a revolution, then check it out. You will come away different.

Politics

I tend to dwell away from politics, but every now and then, I want to make people think and realise situations that they might not see.

Be watchful and support diplomacy. Iran and China do not like us. We are business partners with China, but their government does not view us in the way we are shown to view China. China wants Taiwan and hates Japan. Japan and Taiwan are huge allies of ours. I do not think I need to explain much about Iran. Russia has ties to Iran and China. Russia also has a lack of morality, due to the Soviet Socialist reduction in expression and emotion...leading to the point of organized crime being a serious issue and leading to wonder who really controls Russia?

So as we are busy in Iraq and are leaning too far into Imperialism, support Iraq and then support dimplomacy for all these other situations.

Immigration:
I support the existance of immigration. I do not support the existance of illigal immigration. We are using billions of tax dollars to support illegal immigrants and their families, which is good in the sense they are cared for, but is bad, because they could be putting money back into our economy and help pay off the deficit they are helping to create. So we need some way to be able to tax them. Not only that, but criminals are also coming across the borders, which need to be tracked. I support immigration, we can find jobs if we really want too, our economy is strong and the immigrants are a important part of farming and the industry now.

If we are not careful and are not able to recognize them, these immagrants will be a constant subserviant work force.

Media

I am working a whole stink'n lot on media projects these days. Several portfolio projects and a site for that will be ready soon. Check out my work on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/user/AdSprad

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Thanks man!