Freespeech is Impeeched
Okay, I know that spelling is wrong, but I needed to use all the double ee's I could for some reason.
So from several sources and the evening news tonight I find out our country has done something very hypocritical, maybe tragic. They imprisoned a woman who was protesting at a whitehouse function. There was no threat with her, just the emberassment of her pleading to the president to not allow Mr. Hu to speak.
Being imprisoned for a crime? Possibly for impersonating or not meeting all the creditionals to obtain a press pass, I can maybe understand. However, she writes for a NewYork City Religious Newspaper of an Asian based relgion, that is outlawed in China.
This reminds me of nothing different than Christians being imprisoned for stating their beliefs in foreign coutnries and being charged with crimes or whatever. I am sad to say that this deeply concerns me for our country. Free speech, freedom of religion...you tell me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment