That's What I Said.
So yah, I am going to hit the road for a while. Crossing the vast US and meeting new people. I will be on tour with the guys for all of July, except for my sister's wedding, parts of August and June. We are playing twice at Ichthus as well. So that is exciting and getting ready for this has been stressful and exciting.
Quitting my job, getting stuff paid off and trying to save money. Moving home, planning out stuff for the trip. My camera falling off my table is annoying, it is now stuck in camera card mode and won't switch to video/dv mode. Annoying.
So all in all, the last week or so God is trying to tell me something or Satan is attacking the crap out of me. It has been rough, I have so many deep thoughts, but my accountability group won't understand and would not get it. Only a few would. It is rough feeling somewhat isolated, but also at the same time, it feels as if it isn't evil in the spiritual battle, so that is why I say God may be trying to tell me something. Please pray if you would. Clarity and the state of mind to listen, I mean to really listen.
Love.
Government and Frustration
Imperialism. Stay away from it, we will be meddling if we continue past where we are. China may not like us, but is not a threat in this moment. Iran is not all dangerous the media is putting out, but is a threat. Saudi Arabia is more of a threat. Our government worries me in this moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Per click search engine marketing
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP free music mp3 players Free mac osx software Fmmm porn big breasts wedding invitations Cloudeight and thundercloud stationery software affiliate program National farmers union insurance company.com http://www.high-capacity-expandable-tax-covers.info online hp unix training
Post a Comment